SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
$16.99 - $19.99
Odyssey Bluebird chain is the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain with an added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit. - Proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain - Factory installed half-link for a radically stronger set-up
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
Due to its unique optimization treatment, CeramicSpeed's Ultrafast Racing Chain saves you watts and improves your performance with free speed and unparalleled low friction. Our ultrafast racing chains are carefully selected from high quality suppliers and optimized by hand in Denmark. This ultrafast chain has been optimized for KMC 11-speed compatibility, to boost the efficiency of your entire drivetrain. CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains can save you between 2–5 watts on a distance of 600 km/370 miles. Apply CeramicSpeed UFO Drip after 600km to maintain your peak chain optimization over the life of the chain. Be aware that the UFO treatment is not optimized for wet and muddy conditions, which might cause corrosion on the chain. CeramicSpeed uses chains from high-end brands to which an optimization treatment is applied. The CeramicSpeed UFO Chains go through a multi-step process, which involves polishing, cleaning, and application of two layers of treatment to achieve the most efficient chain possible. The UltraFast Optimization process is not highly technical, but it is very time consuming. In The Box: - 116 link Optimized Chain - Quick Link - Single Use UFO Drip sample - Disposable Gloves - Sticker Sheet
$38.99 - $44.99
Really popular solid selling half link chain. Extra wide and heat-treated mushroomed pins, stronger rollers and heat treated side plates provide maximum strength and durability. - 1/8" size, includes 98 links and 2 master pins - Colored chains are Teflon coated for low friction - Compatible with 8T driver and up - Links (links): 98 - Color: Pink - Width: 1/2 x 1/8" - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
This chain uses titanium rollers, chromoly chain plates and pins and 3 surface treatments for a long lasting and smooth running chain. Compared with standard bicycle chains, weight is dropped by more than 30% and the lifespan is expected to be double your standard mileage. - Tested at 4.75 Watts by the Friction Facts Lab - DHA hardening on the pins for a service life up to 8,000km/4,900miles - Inner and outer plates are treated with Ni-PFTE Teflon to reduce friction and noise - The entire chains Ti-Nitride coating provides a durable and long lasting finish - Laser cutouts and hollow pins reduce weight to 207g for 106 links - Chamfered inner and outer plates to smooth out and reduce shifting effort - Links (links): 116 - Color: Gold - Width: 5.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Weight: 207 g
The 4 Stroke is Eclat's team tested half link chain without weight saving slots in the links. If you’re snagging chain on crankarms, the extra beef on the 4 Stroke chain could make it a great choice for you. - Lightweight design - Strong pins & plates - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes - Weight: 421 g
$25.00 - $32.00
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
- E-Bike-compatible 11-speed chain with Diamond Hard Coating which reduces wear and increases surface hardness - 4-edged chamfered outer plates provide improved shifting characteristics - Deep inner waist chamfer ensures quiet operations
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$35.00 - $140.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
The KMC Z1 Wide EPT chain is a durable and low-maintenance chain suited for all single-speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, internally geared hub systems, and share bikes. - Eco ProTeQ treatment offers superior anti-rust protection - Anti-drop design provides increased chain retention
- 12-speed compatible - Quiet, efficient performance and superior durability - 5.25mm width - Nickel outer plated finish, Black inner plated finish - 250 grams (116 Links)
- Unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more tolerance between cogs. - Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts - HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency
- SLX/105 chain 11-speed chain - Sil-Tec surface treatment on roller plates only - Weight: 257g - Now with quick link - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
The all-new SRAM RED chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. The result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts. - Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life - HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency - Chain length: 114 links
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 11-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11-Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 9-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
Page 1 of 6 Next page